- Purpose of an audit
- Key audit concepts
- Interpreting an audit
- Audit measurement tools (understanding ratios)
- What needs to be included in the audit
- Management letter
- Notes to financial statements
- Auditor’s report
- Schedules and annexes
- Consolidated statements
- What key components need to be in place prior to the audit in order to ensure audit compliance
- Accurate accounting records
- Chief and Council honoraria & Key personnel salaries and direct expenses
- What are auditors looking for?
- Internal controls
- Accounting system
- What can you do to prepare for the auditor?
- Hands on examples and exercises
Who should attend?
Finance staff who are preparing for the financial audit and individuals who want to better understand the process behind audited financial statements.
- $995.00 per person (includes GST)
Location, date & time
January 24 & 25, 2023
9:00 am to 3:30 pm
You’ll be registered once we have received payment for the workshop. Please fill out a separate registration form for each participant.