Where do you promote your job postings? Is there a process to reviewing and choosing the applicants to interview? Once an employee is hired, are there policies in place to manage the wage costs and employee time?
This workshop will:
- Give you new ideas on how to create and share job postings to attract the best candidates
- Provide best practices for candidate interviewing and selection processes
- Ensure your organization is non-discriminatory in resume screening, interview questions, pre-employment testing and candidate selection
- Ensure you know what’s coming: pay-equity and pay-transparency legislation for federally regulated organizations (Bill C-86)
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for people working within First Nations organizations who have responsibility for hiring staff and/or managing payroll.
- $945.00 per person (includes GST, as well as lunch and refreshments)
Location, date & time
ASI Training Facility: 7th Floor, 294 Portage Ave., Winnipeg, MB
August 16 & 17, 2022
9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Space is limited to 30 persons. Demand is usually high, so we recommend you register early. You’ll be registered once we have received payment for the workshop. Please fill out a separate registration form for each participant.